(meteorobs) Quick Impressions from East GA

meteorsga at bellsouth.net meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 4 12:10:24 EST 2008

I had excellent clear skies here is East Central Georgia, but had to pick and choose my time as it was a work night, so I decided for two hours just after the 7:00 UT peak, which also gave me a higher radiant.

Like Pierre and Wayne, I had many minutes with multiple Quads and several negative magnitude members.  I won't know my actual rates until I transcribe my tape, but it appears I was seeing better than 1/minute on average...

Kim Youmans

From: meteoreye at comcast.net