(meteorobs) Jan 3/4 Quads from North Texas

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 07:43:01 EST 2008

Thanks for the report Pat! I'll include it with the first batch I'm
getting ready to upload to the NAMN site. A few years ago I had a great
site with LM's nearly +6.00 and then they built a golf driving range and
a KOA campground nearby. That trashed my LMs there, so I can sympathize
with you +3 LMs..... :(

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org