(meteorobs) possibly meteoric smoke trail?

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 13:14:12 EST 2008

To me this appears to be a Twister(Tornado), coming down & approaching from
a steep angle well away from the observer.

The 3rd film has more of the moisture/debris content now being sucked up
into the funnel. There appears to be a definite spiral form of the funnel
with tight containment.

The 4th film reading appears to be the heavier spreading of the
moisture/debris in the upper atmosphere and the now less defined funnel has,
or is, moving off, or beginning to dissipate.

My opinion.
Larry
YCS