(meteorobs) Siddhartha, Dead channels or a change in frequency?

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sun Jan 20 12:44:21 EST 2008

Siddhartha,

Here are a few short specimen radio reflections of the SNOTEL
transmitter as .mp3 files.
Received at 40.530 MHz CW  using half wave dipole cut for that frequency.

Small meteor meteor reflections:
http://www.heliotown.com/Snotelmono_Ashcraftshort.mp3
http://www.heliotown.com/Snotel_40.530MHz_Ashcraft.mp3

A few meteors in a short span of time:
http://www.heliotown.com/SNOTEL_40.530MHz_Ashcraft4.mp3

Stereo meteor :  tv channel 3 video carrier at 61.250 MHz right channel
/ SNOTEL left channel
http://www.heliotown.com/SnotelR_tvchan3Lstereo_Ashcraft.mp3

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please feel free to ask.

Clear skies,
Thomas Ashcraft