(meteorobs) OT -- Asteroid 2007 TU24

Jan Verfl verfl.meteors at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 22 05:48:31 EST 2008

Have once seen one such asteroid, it's a stunning sight not to miss - 10
deg/hour means 1 arcmin in 10 seconds, you will actually SEE it moving
unlike anything natural on the sky (except for the meteors, fo course:)

Let us only hope the trajectory is correct and it does not get too
"on-topic" to our forum ...

Jan