(meteorobs) Huge fireball observed over France on January 25 2008

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Mon Jan 28 09:33:48 EST 2008

"...even radio observers seem to have recorded little echo... "

Hi again Karl,

What I have learned this year from correlating my visual fireball
captures with simultaneous radio captures is that some very large
fireballs make only neglible radio reflections. This is quite
interesting in itself.  I would be very interested in further radio
reports, especially of non-radio observation.

Clear skies,
Thomas Ashcraft