(meteorobs) WGN

Richard Kramer kramer at sria.com
Tue Jan 29 17:13:35 EST 2008

At 04:29 PM 1/29/2008, you wrote:
>We considered printing and shipping of a US version of WGN in the
>US, but it higher costs and organisational overhead has not made
>it feasible so far. We'll check again in the future.

Rainer,

Have you considered printing the same way you are now printing
followed by bulk shipping the US copies to a US mailing house which
mails the US copies from the US?  Depending on how your numbers fall,
it can be possible that the savings in postage are enough to offset
the cost of the services of the mailing house, resulting in better
delivery times at roughly the same total cost.

Richard