(meteorobs) Huge fireball observed over France on January 25 2008

Steve Farmer Jr sefarmer at cometary.net
Thu Jan 31 20:51:05 EST 2008

Hi Kim,

We have it on two cameras and I'll be glad to send you the video(s).
It shows much better on the Station 1 camera at Deer Run Observatory
than mine due to a partial blockage in my field of view.  We've
recorded many bright ones over the past few months.
http://www.cometary.net/georgia_fireball_network_fireball.htm

Best Regards,

Steve E. Farmer Jr.

--- In meteorobs at yahoogroups.com, meteorsga at ... wrote:

> Wow, Steve!   Congratulations!!  I wish I'd been out to see that
one!  Maybe you could e-mail me the video when you have it ready?