(meteorobs) Unusual activity Jul 01?

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 17:55:17 EDT 2008

I lost all the files in that time period for some reason, but I too have
noticed increased activity in the Northern California sky lately for about
3-4 days. Most activity is in the NE & NW sky. I usually discard all files
each day unless meteor is Bolide class.

But what I do have is:

1) Brighter fast meteor(>Venus) on 7/1/2008 at 0829:07 UT (7/1 0129 PDT) in
(MY) NE going NNW. Maybe 1 sec.

2) Couple more the next night,

7/2  1058:01 UT  In the West going West (~1/2 sec).
7/2  1104:25  UT  In the NNE going N.    (~1/4 sec).

Note -Sentinel is not structured for general meteor observing.

YCSentinel