(meteorobs) Unusual activity Jul 01?

M Linnolt mlinnolt at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 12:53:21 EDT 2008

It was 0530 UT which is 2230 Local time in Nevada, USA. The Deneb area is rising in the NE. I saw 3 meteors radiating from due north, and one of them was almost parallel to the eastern horizon, passing thru Vulpecula. So the only consistent radiant for all 3 meteors would be below the north pole, around RA=0300 Dec=+70.

Mike