(meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook for July 5-11, 2008

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 08:41:04 EDT 2008

This is one of the showers I wanted to get the name from you so we could compare notes that was not included in the PDF you sent. My choice for this shower would have been phi-Andromedids, or PAN. Following the IAU nomenclature rules, phi in the brightest nearby star with a greek letter. Of course the Month-Constellation is also acceptable, but I'll bet Peter would frown on it. No biggy, I certainly won't see any through the humid muck overhead! So I guess I will be sending you notes about Sirko's showers that weren't on the list you sent anyway!
Wayne