(meteorobs) Talking clocks

bob71741 bob71741 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 18:07:49 EDT 2008

A few months back someone on this forum needed a new tape recorder,
and he was directed by another to try a digital voice recorder; an RCA
 RP5022B at a low price of $25US.

Well I bought one, for another purpose, and its great; The unit keeps
good time, and every voice entry is time stamped down to the second.
Sounds ideal for meteor records; you can describe the situation with
out worrying about the time because the file is time stamped.

This was a few months ago (8 or 9?), so there are many other voice
recorders out there now to choose from.

Best Regards
Bob

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Mouth-Talking-Alarm-Clock/dp/B000X8N0W4/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t/103-9234421-1512648