(meteorobs) Unusual activity Jul 01?

antarespk antarespk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 16:04:54 EDT 2008

Hi Mike.
I observed meteors in night 1-2 July between 21.11UT and 00.30UT from
Slovenia, Europe, and saw few meteors from area (I think) between
Bootes, Hercules and Draco, but they were not June
Bootids, beacuse they were too fast. Unfortunately, I did not pay
more attention at this area, in spite that, I plotted one meteor with
possible radiant in this area.
In this night in 2,5h teff with Lm around 6,7 I saw 46 sporadics and,
surprisingly, 18 meteors from Antihelion, which also were very bright.
CS, Mitja
--- In meteorobs at yahoogroups.com, M Linnolt <mlinnolt at ...> wrote:

> Hi Roberto, I was observing around 0530UT on Jul 01, so it was the
night of Jun30-Jul01 for me in the western USA.