(meteorobs) Star jelly from meteor showers!

Michael Boschat aa063 at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Jul 23 10:22:09 EDT 2008

Hello:

Ok, a local TV meteorologist emailed me about a person finding "jelly"
after the
TS Christobal went by. Now she mentioned on air that the jelly could be
from a meteor
shower! On her email to me she asked what I think the jelly was! Somehow
she had
heard most likely from some source of "star jelly" and I did a google
search and found a few
items stating that it sorta comes from meteor showers!

I have not see the stuff but did relay back the basics of meteor showers
and planet killers.

Anything else I should have told her?   other than it being a "blob"
that will encase you :)

--
Clear skies