(meteorobs) Informal Results 27/28JUL08 Coweta, OK

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:05:53 EDT 2008

I spent about an hour on Sun/Mon night watching meteors (0500 to 0600 UT).  Skies were hazy with some thicker clouds, LM was about 4.5 or so, and I was a bit groggy, so a formal report really isn't warranted.  What I can report is that, when I wasn't sleeping, I saw a mag 0 CAP that had a hint of yellow, along with an ANT and two SDA meteors.
I hope to do alot of observing over the next few weeks but the weather is not forecast to cooperate at least for the next few days.
Regards,
Bill Godley