(meteorobs) 100 impacts on the Moon ... and counting

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 1 01:35:33 EDT 2008

Monitoring the moon with an ultra-low light camera(Stellacam II) coupled to
a tracking telescopes at prime focus could be interesting, but there does
not appear to be any real request for outside or amateur help from NASA.

Without  a formal organization & capture corrobration from NASA
representatives viewing the same lunar reqion at the same time, any film
info amateurs obtained would probably have little value except for the
personal challenge of doing it from what I read in the articles.

YCSentinel