(meteorobs) OT -Gen. Info. Daylight Fireball mirror & a precursor "Blip"

chiayk1 at singnet.com.sg chiayk1 at singnet.com.sg
Mon Jun 2 00:31:15 EDT 2008

Hi :

 Very marvelous findings. Hm... i have mothballed a similar setup in my closet.
 Given the ample ambient light - perhaps a day light fireball monitor requirement of a low lux ccd is not even required. Are u using the same ccd for both day and night or dedicated this one for the day only fireball.

 Thanks
rgds
ykchia
www.nightevents.blogspot.com