(meteorobs) Difference between Bolides and Fireballs

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Jun 12 21:07:51 EDT 2008

The IAU does not put their reports online. You have to buy them. You can
get the Commission 22 report here:
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=737028

I've got a copy of the page with the fireball definition, but not the
entire report.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory