(meteorobs) Difference between Bolides and Fireballs

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 12 22:26:34 EDT 2008

	Sometime back, I asked Jiri Borovicka to do a paper on some meteor
related issues.  It does not cover this topic but should be of
interest to meteor types.  It was published in the JRASC in 2006, and
is download-able from the NASA/ADS service on the web.  The paper
reference is:  2006JRASC-100---194 B.pdf  The paper covers
nomenclature for, trials, trains, paths etc., summarising the light
phenomenon after the passage of a meteor.
Ed Majden
Courtenay, B.C. Canada