(meteorobs) 15P-ids prediction for 1901-2100

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Sun Jun 22 08:40:11 EDT 2008

Hello, Roberto and all,

Sorry for the late answer. I was out of home. Many thanks for your
estimation of my results.
Concenrinig your question, I counted orbital elements of 15P starting
from the year 1807. Strong outbursts will happen in the nearest
decades. Also, I presented some preperties of the orbital elements of
the comet 15P, such as minimal distance to the Earth's orbits etc. for
the period 1901-2100, but I didn't make detailed research of the
orbital evolution of this comet.

Hope this helps,
Best regards, Mikhail