(meteorobs) Great fireball photo(s) on APOD

belatrix belatrix at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 28 23:42:49 EDT 2008

My beef is with gist of the comment - on a weekend trip to uluru
LMAO!!! some weekend!!!! must of been a reaaaal looong one!! oh yeah i
go for 2000klm jaunts across deserts at the drop of a hat. agreed the
is pretty amazing luck to have a telephoto and the widefield of same,
but going by the atrocious lens aberations in WF, it was definitely
wide open lens, and i have taken similarly deep shots on a tripod no
problems, the foreground plants are lit up interestingly, purely by
starlight, motel? been a long time since i have seen an uluru plus
astro night sky shot, used to be all the rage one time. she's real,
what fake would post a blow up of horrible stars like that!
cheers
kearn