(meteorobs) Travel to IMC 2008

Rainer Arlt rarlt at aip.de
Mon Jun 30 09:48:49 EDT 2008

Hello Bernd,

> There are no direct flight connections from Dusseldorf or Dortmund to
> Bratislava. The best I found from Dusseldorf is via Budapest: LH 3472 departure
> at 11:50 and back on Sunday evening with LH 3475, departure at 20:10 in
> Budapest.

I just noticed that there are flights to Zilina which
is very close to the conference site. They all go
through Prague with connections to many German
cities including Berlin and Duesseldorf. Prices
are ~ 350 EUR. BUT: these flights do not show up
for September, perhaps they fly only during sum-
mer holidays - it's worth asking at Czech Airlines.

Best regards,
Rainer