(meteorobs) Satellite bolide detection

Jure Atanackov jureatanackov at email.si
Mon Mar 3 14:48:08 EST 2008

Roberto,

thank you for your advice. We already have contacted Peter Brown and he tried
to acquire the data for us, but was not successful. We are most grateful for
his effort. I thought perhaps someone on the list also has access to this data
in some way or, as I said, if ESA has some kind of similar spaceborne sensors.
Russia perhaps? ;) *ducks*

It's so frustrating trying to do analysis with limited data...
Clear skies!
Jure