(meteorobs) NASA Requests for Proposals

Lew Gramer owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org
Wed Mar 12 08:27:23 EDT 2008

Two recent NASA RFPs, which are largely unrestricted. I know only a few of our
readers are professional meteor researchers, but just in case either of these
might also be appropriate opportunities to fund pro-am cooperation... Note
that meteor researchers outside the US (i.e., the vast majority) will need to
seek collaborators within the US, to apply for these funds.

Clear skies all,
Lew Gramer

NASA
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
NASA Headquarters
ROSES 2008: Origins of Solar Systems
Grant
http://www07.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=40911

NASA
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
NASA Headquarters
ROSES 2008: Fellowships for Early Career Researchers
Grant
http://www07.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=40912