(meteorobs) Need help to stack 5 seconds of video into single image

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 18:57:47 EDT 2008

Do you check the "Make long exposure after each event" in the settings menu?

You can compare those images after adjusting the contrast & brightness of
each with a photo program to make overlays with them to determine if a
common radiant is possible.

To stack easily, the movies should be converted to an .avi format(somehow)
where you can use avi2bmp program to stack them with registax.