(meteorobs) Off Topic- ISS/ St 123 Water Dump Question

LLBgoSuns at aol.com LLBgoSuns at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 20:30:23 EDT 2008

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but thought I'd take a shot that someone
would know.  My family follows all Shuttle missions w/ great  interest.  One of
my brothers mentioned he wanted to find info on, and the  date/time of a "water
dump" that was going to be occurring. (His company helped  with beginning
development of Dextre).
I have not been able to find any info on the NASA websites I  frequent.  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks To All,
Laurie