(meteorobs) Swift Sees 5th Magn. GRB!

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Wed Mar 19 21:07:24 EDT 2008

Hi George,

For what it's worth I can contribute a negative observation. Maybe it
will still has value to the GRB team?

My Sentinel visual camera system was in operation but is not sensitive
enough to capture +5 mag events. Nothing seen.
My radio system was also in operation but my radiospectrograph saw
nothing special during that particular minute, just small space dust
paricles.
I posted the radio chart, which is down the page below the meteor movies.

Please forward the page reference if it has any use.

http://www.heliotown.com/Fireballs_March_19_2008_Ashcraft.html

Thomas Ashcraft
New Mexico