(meteorobs) Swift Sees 5th Magn. GRB!

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 16:37:59 EDT 2008

Thanks Wayne, I realized my error but could not edit my post.

Because I set handyavi extremely high in brightness & contrast (contrast, is
set to 6533, brightness is set to 5400), with normal being 5000 for both,
it should have seen a stationary 5th mag light burst.

Darn' airplane traffic caused me to delay turning it on & I forgot it.

YCS