(meteorobs) Swift Sees 5th Magn. GRB!

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Fri Mar 21 12:44:57 EDT 2008

From: "Thomas Ashcraft" <ashcraft at heliotown.com>

>> Thomas,
>>
>>   What is the limiting magnitude of the video?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> GWG
>>
>> \\\\\
>>

> George,
>
> The limiting magnitude of my Sentinel camera system is around magnitude
> +1.  It is designed for fireball patrol work.
> Thomas Ashcraft
> New Mexico

There was an exchange of e-mails in Italian ML Meteore following
this topic and some peoples said that following the setting of their
automatic cameras they should take too stationary points, too at 5a,
then please if in the future shall occur similar events that are visible
from Europe (this one occured with the Sun on the orizon for
Europe) report they, if it's possible (O.T. ?).
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli