(meteorobs) May 12, 2008 - Major fireball event - New Mexico

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue May 13 01:18:54 EDT 2008

This fireball was probably several hundred kilometers east of Tom's
location near Santa Fe- nowhere near the Alamosa or Montrose cameras.
Our Burlington camera is currently down, and the fireball was apparently
not caught by any of the Front Range cameras. It was just too far away,
out over Oklahoma or Kansas.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory