(meteorobs) Simple meteor capture system.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 23:28:14 EDT 2008

Karl,

There is a reasonably sensitive system without great cost that will
demonstrate the concept of meteor capture and it can be used in daylight to
capture most things that are in motion in the sky to demonstrate the
principles of night capture.

It can use a webcam OR, alternatively, an inexpensive video camera aimed at
the sky that can put a composite signal into a cheap capture card like
"AVERMEDIA DVD EZMAKER PCI" installed into your computer.

The program which can do this is free for 10 days(renewable), and if
purchased is only $40 US currency. It is the most EFFECTIVE cheap system
available for unattended meteor filming and capture. I run it as a backup
simultaneously with a more expensive system.

YC Sentinel

Contact: http://www.azcendant.com/