(meteorobs) Meteor animation and electrophonic sounds

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 15 03:14:34 EDT 2008

Karl, In daylight a Oscilloscope can simulate a meteor for the camera if the
trace dot is set very bright, with a slow or fast sweep speed or triggered
sweep. Some ambient light shielding might be necessary for contrast. Other
than that, it would have to be done physically.

I used such a system to evaluate the frame skipping in certain meteor
software captures.

YCSentinel