(meteorobs) May 12, 2008 - Major fireball event - New Mexico

yc_sentinel yc_sentinel at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 02:32:45 EDT 2008

Tnx Chris. I had hoped it would be captured by many of the HS stations
below Denver too. Those must be the front range sites you speak of.

That fireball is very bright for such a distance. It must have been
"Huge". Limovie of his Sentinel QT has numerous light bursts with
several big flarings all at the upper end of the scaling. No shape at
all...just huge!

YCSentinel <Fireball pockets are empty here>