(meteorobs) Any web sites on all sky meteor camera construction?

Michael Boschat aa063 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri May 23 08:12:05 EDT 2008

Hello:

 I'm looking for a site on the net that has schematics on making a
all sky meteor camera. The basic things I need to find out are:

1) Making it useful during the day for weather ( clouds ) observations for
    the university.

2) Making it work at night for meteor detection

3) Software to let it go in the internet.

 At this stage, we havv an all sky camera that is
not collecting data as we get java.net.ConnectionException
and connection refused to our IP address. So, I told my boss
that we should make a meteor camera, we have the camera, the
mirror rotates to keep the Sun blocked and all we need to do is
replace the camera in the top with a webcam to do the work.
 The camera is a TSI-880 from www.yes.inc but the university is
not crazy about us sending it back because of no funds to do that,
soooo the meteor camera idea came up.

 Thanks in advance for any help....to save space on the list
you can email me off it at:  aa063 at chebucto.ns.ca

--
Clear skies