(meteorobs) Simple meteor capture system.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 28 01:00:01 EDT 2008

With their experience and knowledge of the heavens, amateurs can estimate
the radiant(source direction) of where the meteor back track seems to
converge from a near point source in a constellation. Additionally, they can
reasonably accurately estimate the maginitude by star comparison.

All these things and more can be found at IMO and NAMS websites in detail.

YCSentinel