(meteorobs) Simple meteor capture system.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 28 01:36:15 EDT 2008

Not at all. NASA is using backscatter methods to determine launch dates.
Backscatter is supported by the abundance of logged meteor observations too.
Backscatter has potential in that it is still being developed and
interpreted in new ways.  Everything works together, a mutual support.

Chris's network is much more analytical, and scientific, best described as
RESEARCH.

My effort in (entry-level) video is not on a par with "his" pioneering work,
nor are any fireball images I get for possible triangulation and recovery
beyond more than just that.
The electrophonic attempts are a trial search for origin.

YCSentinel