(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Northern Nevada on October 29, 2008

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 18:07:58 EDT 2008

Robin, I'd like to point out that your magnitude distibution tables are impossible to read with with no place markers for the zero counts. Please insert a "0" for magnitudes that are blank. Otherwise, with the different ways mail programs display it, a 1 in the middle could be +1 or +4.

Just a suggestion, Wayne

From: Robin Gray <sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com>