(meteorobs) Attention Sentinel System Users.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 17:27:03 EST 2008

An update is available.

I can help(as best as I can explain the downloads), since my system was
successfully upgraded to Sentinel III days ago using the newer Python 2.5.2
software.

More features including a "light curve" for each capture. Joseph & Richard
continue to do absolutely outstanding work for our individual researches.

Let me know if pointers to the downloads are of any interest to this
upgrade. The new version will be Python25, and it works well on my XP.

Also, there is a Handyavi upgrade to 4.2 now.

stange
YCSentinel.