(meteorobs) Leonid Activity?

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 08:39:48 EST 2008

As indicated in this month's NAMN Notes, Sirko Molau's analysis of IMO video data has shown activity beginning Nov 6, a few days before the official IMO visual start date of Nov 10.
 I am hoping to get in a few hours between moonrise and twilight the next two mornings.
Remember, the Orionids are still active too, from a radiant very near delta Gem.

Wayne

From: GLDSKTR at aol.com