(meteorobs) Leonid Activity?

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 08:58:08 EST 2008

Thanks Michel and Wayne. The reasons that I recognized them as Leonids were
their color (light Bluish), their speed (lightning fast) and they all pointed
right back to the Sickle. They weren't very far from it at all. Which is why
I  was wondering if I had missed any from beyond my roof.
But there is always that chance that they could have been 'misplaced'
Orionids.  :)

Anthony
Florida, USA

In a message dated 11/8/2008 8:40:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,