(meteorobs) Leonid Activity?

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 09:29:15 EST 2008

That's pretty accurate, in that case. These meteors were only a few degrees
off the Sickle, except the one that shot past the "ISS-looking" satellite,
which  was due south of the Sickle. The Taurid (Or Orionid) I saw passed right
through  Canis Major.
If no one else saw anything similar, then I'll either consider myself  lucky,
or just dizzy from looking up.  :D

Anthony

In a message dated 11/8/2008 9:12:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,