(meteorobs) Leonid Activity?

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Sat Nov 8 11:50:37 EST 2008

We have had many very clear nights for the last month in Southern
California, last night I was out for a while using the binoculars a lot
looking for dark meteors but managed to see two Leonids when I was resting
my arms, a 0 mag and a -2, both traveling west right through the apex about
two minutes apart. I would have missed them if not looking near the apex. I
was surprised at first then figured it was late enough in Nov. for them to
show up.

                                     Dave English
                                 Oceanside, California

Quoting GLDSKTR at aol.com: