(meteorobs) Leonid Activity?

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Sun Nov 9 00:35:59 EST 2008

I got 2+ hours Teff last night. I haven't transcribed my tape yet, but I saw
2 or 3 Leonids, including a negative magnitude beauty that left a two-second
persistent train like a temporary sash above Orion's belt that traced right
back to the radiant in the top of the sickle. I'm pretty sure these were the
earliest Leonids I've ever seen. Also got a couple of very late Orionids to
balance the scales. :) Not many Taurids though.

Bruce
*****