(meteorobs) NASA Begins Hunt for New Meteor Showers (fwd)

Jim Gamble jagamble at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 03:59:40 EST 2008

All,
  I have informed the author of this article that it was not UWO researchers who developed Sentinel, but Richard Spalding and Joe Chavez at Sandia National Laboratories. Please make note that NASA's Dr. Tony Phillips, the author, and host of http://spaceweather.com/ has often used Sentinel images and movies on his website which is maintained by him for NASA. This was simply an unfortunate factual error. I'm sure he will be gracious in his acceptance of the mistake.

Jim Gamble
El Paso Station
NAMN
Sandia All Sky Fireball Network