(meteorobs) OT -Second Quesstion or Proposal.

daniela daniela daniela.daniela.daniela.daniela at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:33:28 EST 2008

Yeah, so they say. If you ever send the machine at hp/compaq to be
fixed, they will take out your RAM and put in anti-static bag with a
note that they removed "incompatible hardware". You'll put it back to
where it belongs and save the anti-static bag, can always come handy.
Corsair or Crucial will be your friend.....