(meteorobs) OT -Second Quesstion or Proposal.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 16 23:00:59 EST 2008

Interesting Peter!
& thanks everyone.

I will check with local stores tomorrow and look them up on the web for XP
computers.

Meanwhile tonights test will "risk" detecting meteors..... I am going to try
and run Sentinel from a flash drive only to see if it recovers faster from a
trigger. If it does significantly...I will post here.

Larry
YCSentinel