(meteorobs) Leonids from Spain (Outburst! ZHR 80? )

Koen Miskotte koen.miskotte at versatel.nl
Mon Nov 17 03:13:42 EST 2008

Hi Francisco,
Nice work!
I could observe the Leonids at my hometown Ermelo, the Netherlands.
Unfortunately I had to deal with many clouds. First I had some short periods
with clear spells. Between 0:44 and 02:00 UT the sky was almost clear. I saw
a good number of leonids with some bright ones (up to -1). Limithing
magnitudes 5,2-5,5. ZHR? I estimated roughly 50-80.

My observations: http://umdb.urania.be/v2/obsview/view.php?id=4252
Many regards, Koen