(meteorobs) enhanced Leonid rates in the morning of Nov 17

Geert Barentsen geert at barentsen.be
Mon Nov 17 08:36:11 EST 2008

Hi all,

Nice to hear about what seems to be yet another successfully predicted
outburst!

The enhanced activity also appears in the first visual results:
http://www.imo.net/live/leonids2008/

Those who have not yet reported their visual data, please remember to use
short intervals (e.g. 2 to 5 minutes around the maximum) to allow the peak
time to be estimated accurately. Your intervals may initially be added
together in the activity graph to make the ZHR points more reliable, but the
time resolution will increase when more data comes in!

Best wishes,
Geert