(meteorobs) Techniques for High, Bright Moon Observing

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 17 15:20:29 EST 2008

I once used an old music-notation stand to block out the moon. Worked
pretty well, and better than using my outstretched hand. Wish I'd
remembered to bring it last night! Something like a bamboo cane with a
paper plate would be just as effective I'm sure, although you could have
problems if it's windy.

Leo