(meteorobs) Leonids outburst clearly observed

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 18:01:53 EST 2008

Anthony,

What source are you referring to re/ a small outburst on the 19th?  I did note Bob Lunsford's weekly article referenced maximum activity on the 19th, but I haven't seen that reference elsewhere and figured maybe it was just a typo.  Vaubaillion's 21:38 UT prediction is hopefully underway as I am typing this e-mail.

Reason to hope for a flurry of LEOs for the 18/19 overnight here in USA?